Making a Payment
There are various ways students, former students, faculty, staff and retirees can make payment on their account.
Online in the Bursar Account Suite (via LoboWeb)
- Electronic check, or ACH (Automated Clearing House)
- Use the routing and account numbers of your savings or checking account
- You are authorizing UNM to make an electronic funds transfer from your financial institution
- ACH payments returned for any reason will immediately result in the payment being reversed from and a $30.00 Returned Item Fee assessed to your bursar account
- Debit or credit card - all major cards are accepted
- A 2.85% service fee (minimum $3.00 fee) will be assessed on all debit and credit card payments
Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), also known as two-factor authentication, was enabled for customers' security on May 18, 2020. See FastInfo Answer 7823 for more information. Contact IT for assistance.
Mail Your Payment
- Check, cashier's check or money orders only - never cash!
- Include your UNM ID number on the document
- Mail to our mailing address
Other Forms of Payment
- Dependent Education
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- International Payments via Flywire
- Payment Plans
- Third Party
- Tuition Remission
Current students can grant a parent, guardian, spouse or other parties access to view and pay their bill by granting them Authorized User access. Please see Parents and Families for additional information.
Former students may contact the Bursar's Office to request access to Bursar Account Suite to make online payments.
Check or ACH payments returned for any reason will immediately result in the payment being reversed from and a $30.00 Returned Item Fee assessed to the student's account. After five returned items, the University will no longer accept check or ACH payments from the student and legal action may be taken with the District Attorney's Office.