Summer 2021 Enrollment Cancellation
Enrollment Cancellation for the Summer 2021 semester is scheduled for Friday, June 11, 2021 at 5 PM.
Check your Enrollment Cancellation Balance over LoboWeb in the Registration & Records menu and watch for our emails beginning the week of May 31st.If you have a prior semester balance $200 or less, you will not be canceled.
- However, if you have a balance that is not $0, your balance is due by the bill due date.
- Failure to pay the billed balance or set up a payment plan by the bill due date will result in service charges and a Bursar Hold being placed on your account.
- Summer 2021 financial aid will only pay a prior semester balance after all Summer 2021 charges have been paid in full.
Registration for the Summer and Fall 2021 semesters begins Monday, April 12. Bursar holds will not be lifted the first week of registration for any reason. Beginning, Monday, April 19, we will lift holds on accounts:
- whose balance is $200 or less
- whose balance is $500 or less and student was registered in the Spring 2021 semester
Check out the new Tuition Calculator to estimate your tuition and fees. Summer 2021 and Fall 2021 rates coming soon!
IRS News Release: IRS warns university students and staff of impersonation email scam.
The Bursar's Office is the central billing office for tuition, fees, and other student-related charges incurred by students. Our primary responsibility is to educate students and their families on their financial responsibility to the University. We do this by providing transparent and timely information as well as dependable customer service.
We are also the billing office for retirees of the University who choose to maintain their insurances through the University.
Other services we provide include the following: