Welcome to the Bursar's Office
University updates regarding the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), including information on Bringing Back the Pack, can be found here.
Effective Tuesday, March 24, and continuing Monday, June 1:
- The Bursar's Office will be working remotely, 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday. For account inquiries, please submit questions or chat with us by visiting studentinfo.unm.edu. You can also call (505) 277-5363 and leave a message. We will respond to your voice message via email so please leave your Name, UNM ID, and email address in your message.
- Cashier Windows will be open Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8 AM to Noon only, with additions:
- Thursday, June 4: 8 AM to 5 PM
- Friday, June 5: 8 AM to 5 PM
- Wednesday, June 10: 8 AM to 5 PM
- Tuesday, June 30: 8 AM to 5 PM
- Friday, July 10: 8 AM to 5 PM
- During this time, in an effort to reduce potential exposure to COVID-19 to both customers and staff, we ask current students, parents, faculty, staff and retirees to consider paying online in the Bursar Account Suite, which is accessible via LoboWeb, instead of mailing in check payments or visiting us in person. Electronic Check payment (which is considered ACH – Automated Clearing House) and credit cards are accepted online. As has always been the case, there is no fee for using an ACH payment method - please first confirm, though, that you have sufficient funds in your bank account prior to making the payment. As a reminder, when using a debit or credit card, a 2.85% service fee (minimum $3 fee) is assessed (more information here). For assistance, please visit studentinfo.unm.edu, Answer ID 4149.
Regarding balances that are due on June 10, they are due and service charges will be assessed on unpaid billed amounts.
Please click HERE for other pertinent questions and answers (updated May 5, 2020).
Home to Student Accounting and the Cashier Department
Student Accounting generates bursar account billing statements, answers account inquiries from students, staff and retirees, and processes financial aid refunds.
The Cashier Department is responsible for processing bursar account payments and departmental deposits.
Live Chat- Chat with us Monday through Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Expecting a financial aid refund?
Get your financial aid refund direct deposited – it’s safe, fast and easy! Direct deposit refunds are processed twice weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Set it up today in the Bursar Account Suite!