Welcome to the Bursar's Office
University updates regarding the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), including information on Bringing Back the Pack, can be found here.
Current hours of operation:
- Bursar's Office staff are working remotely, 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday. For account inquiries, you can Live Chat with us or Ask a Question by visiting studentinfo.unm.edu. You can also call (505) 277-5363 and leave a message. We will respond to your voice message via email so please leave your Name, UNM ID, and email address in your message.
- Cashier Windows are open Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8 AM to Noon only, and will also be open on these added days and extended hours:
- Thursday, September 10, extended hours: 8 AM to 4:30 PM
- Friday, October 9: 8 AM to 4:30 PM
- Tuesday, November 10, extended hours: 8 AM to 4:30 PM
- Thursday, December 10, extended hours: 8 AM to 4:30 PM
- During this time, in an effort to reduce potential exposure to COVID-19 to both customers and staff, we ask current students, parents, faculty, staff and retirees to consider paying online in the Bursar Account Suite, which is accessible via LoboWeb, instead of mailing in check payments or visiting us in person. Electronic Check payment (which is considered ACH – Automated Clearing House) and credit cards are accepted online. As has always been the case, there is no fee for using an ACH payment method - please first confirm, though, that you have sufficient funds in your bank account prior to making the payment. As a reminder, when using a debit or credit card, a 2.85% service fee (minimum $3 fee) is assessed (more information here). For assistance, please visit studentinfo.unm.edu, Answer ID 4149.
Please click HERE for other pertinent questions and answers (updated August 3, 2020).
Home to Student Accounting and the Cashier Department
Student Accounting generates bursar account billing statements, answers account inquiries from students, staff and retirees, and processes financial aid refunds.
The Cashier Department is responsible for processing bursar account payments and departmental deposits.
Live Chat with us Monday through Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Expecting a financial aid refund?
Get your financial aid refund direct deposited – it’s safe, fast and easy! Refunds are processed twice weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays. Set it up today in the Bursar Account Suite.