Secure Payment Options for International Students
The University of New Mexico has partnered with Flywire to accept payments from international students worldwide. Easily and securely make payments in your own currency, using local payment methods from the safety and convenience of your home. Flywire offers excellent foreign exchange rates and no hidden fees.
- Make payments from any country and any bank. For most countries and territories, you pay in your home currency and Flywire will send funds in $USD directly to UNM.
- Offers payment methods that include bank transfer, credit card, e-wallets and more for most countries and territories.
- Track the progress of your payment anytime online and receive email and text alerts each step of the way including when it reaches UNM.
- Flywire offers multilingual customer support via phone, Live-Chat, and email any time, any day for questions or assistance with your payment.
How to Make Payment Online:
- Begin making your payment below by entering amount due, select your country, and click “CONTINUE TO FLYWIRE” or, go to unm.flywire.com.
- Enter amount due to UNM and select your home country from the drop-down list.
- Select a payment option. Options include bank transfer, credit cards, e-wallets or other local payment options depending on the country selected.
- Create your login or log into your Flywire account and enter the required information for UNM for easy tracking and posting of your payment to your bursar account.
- Make payment to Flywire as instructed. Flywire will process and send your payment to UNM with your information.
- Track your payment via email/text or by logging onto flywire.com anytime. Contact the Bursar's Office for any assistance or questions about your payment.