Billing Information and Dates
Bills are generated monthly on the night of the 10th.
For currently registered students, faculty, staff, and retirees, the monthly bill be available as early as the 11th in the Bursar Account Suite, found in LoboWeb, for review and payment. An email notification will be sent to UNM email accounts when the bill is available. Text message notifications may also be opted into.
Former students, faculty, staff as well as retirees will have their bills mailed to the Mailing Address in their UNM record.
As explained in the Statement of Financial Responsibility, failure to a bill by its due date will result in one or all of the following:
- A Bursar financial hold (BP) will be placed on the account, prohibiting the following services and privileges:
- Official Transcripts
- Future parking, library, and Johnson gym privileges
- A service charge will be assessed at a rate of 1.2%
- Ineligibility to enroll in a payment plan
- Account may be referred to an external collection agency