The Enrollment Cancellation deadline is a date set by UNM, and prescribed by state statute, by which a student must make a financial commitment to UNM by accepting financial responsibility for current semester charges and by paying their prior semester balance or be dropped from their current semester courses.
Students can view their Enrollment Cancellation Balance over LoboWeb, in the Registration & Records menu. Payment of this balance must be received in the Cashier Department by 5:00 PM on the stated deadline. Failure to make the required payment will result in the student being dropped from all their current semester courses.
Fall 2020 Enrollment Cancellation
- Enrollment Cancellation for the Fall 2020 semester is scheduled for Friday, August 28, 2020 at 5 PM:
- If you do not have a prior semester balance, you will not be canceled.
- If you have a prior semester balance $200 or less, you will not be canceled.
- If you have a prior semester balance greater than $200, you will be canceled from your Fall courses.
- If you are not canceled from your courses, your billed balance is still due by the due date. Failure to pay the billed balance or set up a payment plan by the bill due date will result in service charges and a Bursar Hold being placed on your account.
- Fall 2020 financial aid will only pay $200 or less of a prior semester balance, and only after all Fall 2020 charges have been paid in full.
- Check your Enrollment Cancellation Balance over LoboWeb in the Registration & Records menu and watch for our emails beginning the week of August 17th.
- If you are not planning to attend UNM, you must drop your courses by the published refund deadlines or you will be responsible for 100% of your tuition and fees charges.
If you are a UNM College of Nursing RN to BSN student, please see the College of Nursing’s website for your payment and semester deadlines.