Please review the Human Resources webpage regarding Educational Benefits. You should also read the Tuition Remission Policy (Section 3700). Questions regarding the benefit should be addressed directly to Human Resources.
- Faculty or staff must first be admitted to UNM, which may take two weeks or longer. See Admissions website for information;
- Tuition Remission forms can be found on the Educational Benefits webpage;
- Completed Tuition Remission forms can be submitted to the Bursar's Office in person, via fax at 277-7670, or scan copy via e-mail to email@example.com;
- Tuition Remission forms will not be accepted in the Bursar's Office after the registration deadline date for the applicable term or course without prior approval from Human Resources (see Tuition Remission Policy for more information);
- Tuition Remission does NOT cover course fees or late registration fees;
- Employees registering on or after the first day of the semester are subject to the $30.00 nonrefundable late registration fee.