Billing and Payments
Billing Information and Dates
Bills are generated monthly and are available in the Bursar Account Suite, found in LoboWeb, for currently registered students, faculty, and staff. An email notification is sent to UNM email accounts when it is available. You can authorize other parties, such as your parents or spouse, to view and pay your bill online by making them an Authorized User, also done in the Bursar Account Suite.
In addition to email notification, you can sign up to receive text notifications, which is also done in the Bursar Account Suite.
Former students, faculty, staff and retirees will have their bills mailed to the Mailing Address in their UNM record.
Bills will generate on the 10th of each month.
Failure to pay your bill by its due date will result in one or all of the following:
- A Bursar's financial hold placed on account, prohibiting the following services and privileges
- Official Transcripts
- Future parking, library, and Johnson gym privileges
- Service charge assessed at a rate of 1.2%
- Ineligible to enroll in a payment plan
- Account referred to an external collection agency